Please help us out!

As part of a class on the structure of the Internet, we're participating in a contest to generate a highly ranked page with the phrase "rankmaniac 2010."

If you would like to help us win this contest by increasing our page rank, please paste the following onto your website or blog:


<a href="http://rankmaniac2010.org/" title="RankManiac 2010">RankManiac 2010</a>

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

rankmaniac2010.org website weirdness

This morning, when I went to check on our site, it turned up an error. After following the link from Google, my browser turned up a page that was just a single line of text. Something about a database error. Then, when I logged into the Microsoft Live Small Business area to check on it, it wouldn't let me log in. Weird. I wonder if this is because one of my teammates was logged in at the same time, doing something. Anyway, it seems to be back up now.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment