Please help us out!

As part of a class on the structure of the Internet, we're participating in a contest to generate a highly ranked page with the phrase "rankmaniac 2010."

If you would like to help us win this contest by increasing our page rank, please paste the following onto your website or blog:


<a href="http://rankmaniac2010.org/" title="RankManiac 2010">RankManiac 2010</a>

Thank you!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

RankManiac 2010: Giving out awards

Today, I helped a fellow student with the Math Competition he'd organized. I got to give out the prizes! At the end of the tournament, he'd read the names and I would give them their stuff, shake their hands, and smile for the cameras.

One parent thought I was a professor. When one of the volunteers corrected her and said that I was a CS major, she said "Oh. Well, he looks gay." I guess that was a comment on my attire? I had dressed up for the occasion. Apparently she'd been complaining all day, so it may have been an insult. It's hard to tell.

Also, I must look old. I've been mistaken for professors many times, even when just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Either that, or I look really spacey.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. New plan for prefrosh weekend: We pretend Dano is a prof.

    ReplyDelete