Please help us out!

As part of a class on the structure of the Internet, we're participating in a contest to generate a highly ranked page with the phrase "rankmaniac 2010."

If you would like to help us win this contest by increasing our page rank, please paste the following onto your website or blog:


<a href="http://rankmaniac2010.org/" title="RankManiac 2010">RankManiac 2010</a>

Thank you!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

RankManiac 2010 back from trip

I'm back from my trip to SF (ha, I almost wrote "strip." Paging Dr. Freud!). The night before I left, I got lobster, since I realized that I hadn't hit my per-diem reimbursement cap for food yet. Hooray! The hotel had really good lobster, too.

The plane back was delayed by an hour. Luckily, I brought a set to do. I finished most of one problem while waiting.

It seems that Bing has finally crawled our site, but it's only showing up under rankmaniac2010.org, not under rankmaniac or rankmaniac 2010. Weird.

We've also added a bunch of pictures to the main site.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: